There is a newer version of this Article
2020 New York Laws
CVR - Civil Rights
Article 2 - Bill of Rights
- 2 - Supreme Sovereignty in the People.
- 3 - Levying Taxes and Charges.
- 4 - Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
- 5 - Military Service by Citizens.
- 6 - Exemption From Military Service.
- 7 - Quartering Soldiers.
- 8 - Right of Search and Seizure.
- 9 - Freedom of Elections.
- 10 - Justice to Be Administered Without Favor and Speedily.
- 11 - Fines Must Be Reasonable and Imposed Only for Cause.
- 12 - Rights of Persons Accused of Crime.
- 13 - Right to Serve on Juries.
- 14 - Jurors Not to Be Questioned for Verdicts.
- 15 - Right of Appeal Not to Be Denied.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.