2020 New York Laws
AGM - Agriculture and Markets
Article 25-AA - Agricultural Districts
- 300 - Declaration of Legislative Findings and Intent.
- 301 - Definitions.
- 302 - County Agricultural and Farmland Protection Board.
- 303 - Agricultural Districts; Creation.
- 303-A - Agricultural Districts; Review.
- 303-B - Agricultural Districts; Inclusion of Viable Agricultural Land.
- 303-C - Consolidation of Agricultural Districts.
- 304-A - Agricultural Assessment Values.
- 304-B - Agricultural District Data Reporting.
- 305 - Agricultural Districts; Effects.
- 305-A - Coordination of Local Planning and Land Use Decision-Making With the Agricultural Districts Program.
- 305-B - Agricultural Data Statement.
- 305-C - Review of Proposed Rules and Regulations of State Agencies Affecting the Agricultural Industry.
- 306 - Agricultural Lands Outside of Districts; Agricultural Assessments.
- 307 - Promulgation of Rules and Regulations.
- 308 - Right to Farm.
- 308-A - Fees and Expenses in Certain Private Nuisance Actions.
- 309 - Advisory Council on Agriculture.
- 309-A - Young Farmer Advisory Board on Agriculture.
- 310 - Disclosure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.