2019 New York Laws
VAT - Vehicle and Traffic
Title 7 - Rules of the Road
Article 34 - Operation of Bicycles and Play Devices
- 1230 - Effect of Regulations.
- 1231 - Traffic Laws Apply to Persons Riding Bicycles or Skating or Gliding on In-Line Skates.
- 1232 - Riding on Bicycles.
- 1233 - Clinging to Vehicles.
- 1234 - Riding on Roadways, Shoulders, Bicycle or In-Line Skate Lanes and Bicycle or In-Line Skate Paths.
- 1235 - Carrying Articles.
- 1236 - Lamps and Other Equipment on Bicycles.
- 1237 - Method of Giving Hand and Arm Signals by Bicyclists.
- 1238 - Passengers on Bicycles Under One Year of Age Prohibited; Passengers and Operators Under Fourteen Years of Age to Wear Protective Headgear.
- 1239 - Reflective Material and Devices for In-Line Skating.
- 1240 - Leaving the Scene of an Incident Involving a Wheeled Non-Motorized Means of Conveyance Without Reporting in the Second Degree.
- 1241 - Leaving the Scene of an Incident Involving a Wheeled Non-Motorized Means of Conveyance Without Reporting in the First Degree.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.