2019 New York Laws
VAT - Vehicle and Traffic
Title 3 - Safety Responsibility; Financial Security; Equipment; Inspection; Size and Weight; and Other Provisions
Article 5 - Periodic Inspection of Motor Vehicles
- 301 - Periodic Inspection of All Motor Vehicles.
- 301-A - Re-Inspection of Motor Vehicles Involved in Certain Accidents.
- 301-B - Heavy Duty Vehicle Emissions.
- 302 - Powers and Duties of the Commissioner.
- 303 - Official Inspection Stations.
- 304 - Inspection and Certificates of Inspection.
- 304-A - Certified Inspectors.
- 305 - Fees.
- 306 - Enforcement.
- 307 - Voluntary Inspection.
- 308 - Definitions.
- 308-A - Mandatory Reporting.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.