2019 New York Laws
SWC - Soil and Water Conservation Districts
Article 2 - State Soil and Water Conservation Committee, Soil and Water Conservation Districts, and Other Functions
- 4 - State Soil and Water Conservation Committee.
- 4-A - Farm Drain Tile Revolving Loan Program.
- 5 - Creation of Soil and Water Conservation Districts.
- 6 - Designation of District Directors.
- 7 - Appointment, Qualifications, Compensation and Tenure of Directors.
- 8 - Organization of Directors.
- 9 - Powers of Districts and Directors.
- 10 - Cooperation Between Districts.
- 11 - State Agencies to Cooperate.
- 11-A - State Aid to Districts.
- 11-B - Agricultural Nonpoint Source Abatement and Control Projects.
- 12 - Discontinuance of Districts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.