2019 New York Laws
SAP - State Administrative Procedure Act
Article 2 - Rule Making
- 201 - Adoption of Procedures; Plain Language.
- 201-A - Job Impact.
- 202 - Rule Making Procedure.
- 202-A - Regulatory Impact.
- 202-B - Regulatory Flexibility for Small Businesses.
- 202-BB - Rural Area Flexibility Analysis.
- 202-D - Regulatory Agenda.
- 202-E - Guidance Documents; Availability to Public.
- 203 - Filing; Effective Date.
- 204 - Declaratory Rulings by Agencies.
- 204-A - Alternate Methods for Implementing Regulatory Mandates.
- 205 - Right to Judicial Review of Rules.
- 206 - Overlapping Regulations; Compliance Determinations.
- 207 - Review of Existing Rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.