2019 New York Laws
RRD - Railroad
Article 4 - Consolidation, Lease, Sale and Reorganization
- 140 - Consolidation or Merger of Corporations Owning or Leasing Continuous Lines; Abandonment of Parallel Lines; Merger of Subsidiary Corporations.
- 141 - Mergers and Consolidations of Certain Railroad Corporations.
- 144 - Assessment of Property of New or Surviving Corporation.
- 145 - Stocks of Municipal Corporations, How Represented.
- 146 - Foreclosure of Mortgages Made by Consolidated Railroads Partly in the State.
- 147 - Powers of Corporations Organized to Acquire and Operate Railroads Partly in the State.
- 148 - Lease and Conveyance of Road.
- 151 - Mortgagee May Purchase at Foreclosure Sale.
- 162 - Acquisition and Maintenance of Railroad Built, Owned or Operated by a Corporation Not Organized Under This Chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.