2019 New York Laws
RRD - Railroad
Article 2 - Organization, General Powers and Location
- 5 - Incorporation.
- 6 - Applicability of Business Corporation Law to Railroad Corporations.
- 8 - Additional Powers Conferred.
- 9 - Certificate of Convenience and Necessity.
- 16 - Location of Route.
- 17 - Acquisition of Title to Real Property; Additions, Betterments and Facilities.
- 18 - Railroads Through Public Lands.
- 19 - Railroads Through Indian Lands.
- 20 - Railroads Through Chautauqua Assembly Grounds.
- 21 - Railroads Along Highways.
- 22 - Proceedings to Determine Point at Which a New Railroad Shall Intersect One Already Established; Compensation; Duties of Intersecting Roads.
- 23 - Highway Exempted.
- 24 - Change of Route, Grade or Terminus; Abandonment of Line or Portion Thereof.
- 28 - Tunnel Railroads.
- 32 - Individual, Joint-Stock Association, or Other Corporation May Lay Down and Maintain Railroad Tracks in Certain Cases.
- 34 - Substituted Lines in Certain Cases.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.