2019 New York Laws
REL - Rural Electric Cooperative
Article 2 - Purpose; Organization and Management; Powers
- 10 - Purpose.
- 11 - Incorporators.
- 12 - Name.
- 13 - Articles of Incorporation.
- 14 - Powers.
- 15 - By-Laws.
- 16 - Members.
- 17 - Meetings of Members.
- 18 - Waiver of Notice.
- 19 - Board of Directors.
- 19-A - Conflict of Interest Policy.
- 19-B - Whistleblower Policy.
- 20 - Districts.
- 21 - Officers.
- 22 - Liability of Directors in Certain Cases.
- 23 - Action Against Directors and Officers for Misconduct.
- 24 - Nonexclusivity of Statutory Provisions for Indemnification of Directors and Officers.
- 25 - Authorization for Indemnification of Directors and Officers.
- 26 - Payment of Indemnification Other Than by Court Award.
- 27 - Indemnification of Directors and Officers by a Court.
- 28 - Other Provisions Affecting Indemnification of Directors and Officers.
- 29 - Insurance for Indemnification of Directors and Officers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.