2019 New York Laws
RCO - Religious Corporations
Article 6 - Reformed Dutch, Reformed Presbyterian and Lutheran Churches
- 110 - Decision by a Reformed Dutch or Reformed Presbyterian Church as to System of Incorporation and Government.
- 111 - Decision by Lutheran Church as to System of Incorporation and Government.
- 112 - Incorporation of Reformed Dutch, Reformed Presbyterian and Evangelical Lutheran Churches Under This Article.
- 113 - Consistory of a Reformed Church in America; Minister, How Chosen.
- 114 - Reformed Churches in America, Changing System of Choosing Trustees; Minister, How Chosen.
- 115 - Reformed Presbyterian Churches, Changing System of Choosing Trustees; Pew Rents and Minister's Salary.
- 116 - Evangelical Lutheran Church, Changing System of Electing Trustees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.