2019 New York Laws
RCO - Religious Corporations
Article 3 - Protestant Episcopal Parishes or Churches
- 40 - Meeting for Incorporation.
- 41 - Certificate of Incorporation.
- 42 - Corporate Trustees, Vestry; Powers and Duties Thereof.
- 42-A - Additional Powers of the Corporate Trustees and Vestry.
- 43 - Annual Election and Special Meetings of Incorporated Protestant Episcopal Parishes.
- 44 - Changing the Number of Vestrymen of Protestant Episcopal Parishes Hereafter Incorporated.
- 45 - Changing Date of Annual Election, Number and Terms of Office of Vestrymen and Terms of Office of Churchwardens in Protestant Episcopal Churches Hereto
- 46 - Changing the Qualifications of Voters and the Qualifications of Wardens and Vestrymen.
- 47 - Free Churches in Communion With the Protestant Episcopal Church.
- 48 - Legacies.
- 49 - Eligibility of Certain Minors as Lay Delegates and to Vote and Hold Office.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.