2019 New York Laws
PBS - Public Service
Article 11 - Provisions Relating to Cable Television Companies
- 211 - Statement of Policy.
- 212 - Definitions.
- 213 - Application of Article.
- 215 - Duties of the Commission in Respect to Cable Television Companies.
- 216 - Powers of the Commission in Respect to Cable Television Companies.
- 217 - Costs and Expenses of the Commission and Department and Assessment Thereof Related to the Regulation of Cable Television Companies.
- 218 - Municipal Fees; Taxes or Charges.
- 219 - Franchise Requirement.
- 220 - Construction of Systems.
- 221 - Certificate of Confirmation.
- 222 - Transfer, Renewal or Amendment of Franchises and Transfer of Control Over Franchises and System Properties.
- 223 - Interconnection and System Coordination.
- 224 - Requirement for Adequate Service.
- 224-A - Consumer Protection.
- 224-B - Cable Bills.
- 225 - Rates.
- 226 - Abandonment of Service.
- 227 - Termination of Franchises.
- 227-A - Forfeiture.
- 228 - Landlord-Tenant Relationship.
- 229 - Censorship Prohibited.
- 229-A - Subscriber Limitation on Television Reception.
- 230 - Liability for Obscenity, Defamation and Invasion of Privacy.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.