2019 New York Laws
PBH - Public Health
Article 33 - Controlled Substances
Title 5-A - Medical Use of Marihuana
Repeal Date: 07/05/2021
- 3360 - Definitions.
- 3361 - Certification of Patients.
- 3362 - Lawful Medical Use.
- 3363 - Registry Identification Cards.
- 3364 - Registered Organizations.
- 3365 - Registering of Registered Organizations.
- 3365-A - Expedited Registration of Registered Organizations.
- 3366 - Reports by Registered Organizations.
- 3367 - Evaluation; Research Programs; Report by Department.
- 3368 - Relation to Other Laws.
- 3369 - Protections for the Medical Use of Marihuana.
- 3369-A - Regulations.
- 3369-B - Effective Date.
- 3369-C - Suspend; Terminate.
- 3369-D - Pricing.
- 3369-E - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.