2019 New York Laws
PBH - Public Health
Article 29-B - Orders Not to Resuscitate for Residents of Mental Hygiene Facilities
- 2960 - Legislative Findings and Purpose.
- 2961 - Definitions.
- 2962 - Presumption in Favor of Resuscitation; Lawfulness of Order; Effectiveness of Order; Duty to Provide Information; No Duty to Expand Equipment.
- 2963 - Determination of Capacity to Make a Decision Regarding Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
- 2964 - Decision-Making by an Adult With Capacity.
- 2965 - Surrogate Decision-Making.
- 2966 - Decision-Making on Behalf of an Adult Patient Without Capacity for Whom No Surrogate Is Available.
- 2967 - Decision-Making on Behalf of a Minor Patient.
- 2968 - Effect of Order Not to Resuscitate on Other Treatment.
- 2969 - Revocation of Consent to Order Not to Resuscitate.
- 2970 - Physician and Nurse Practitioner Review of the Order Not to Resuscitate.
- 2971 - Interinstitutional Transfers.
- 2972 - Dispute Mediation System.
- 2973 - Judicial Review.
- 2974 - Immunity.
- 2975 - Effect of Order Not to Resuscitate on Insurance and Health Care Services.
- 2976 - Judicially Approved Order Not to Resuscitate.
- 2978 - Regulations.
- 2979 - Rights to Be Publicized.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.