2019 New York Laws
NAV - Navigation
Article 6 - Pilots and Pilotage Fees, Port of New York
- 87 - Board of Commissioners of Pilots; Powers and Duties.
- 88 - Pilotage at Sandy Hook, Sands Point or Execution Rocks; Rates.
- 88-A - Unlicensed Piloting.
- 89-A - Pilotage on the Hudson River; Rates.
- 89-B - Pilotage on Long Island Sound and Block Island Sound; Rates.
- 90 - Licensing of Sandy Hook Pilots; Apprenticeship.
- 91-A - Licensing of Hudson River Pilots.
- 91-B - Licensing of Long Island-Block Island Sound Pilots.
- 92 - Examination of Applicants.
- 93 - Bond.
- 94 - Suspension or Revocation of Licenses; Suspension of Pilots.
- 95 - Regulation of Pilots and Persons Employing Them.
- 97 - Miscellaneous Provisions.
- 98 - Application of Article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.