2019 New York Laws
MHY - Mental Hygiene
Title E - General Provisions
Article 32 - Regulation and Quality Control of Chemical Dependence Services and Compulsive Gambling Services.
- 32.01 - Regulation and Quality Control of Chemical Dependence Services.
- 32.02 - Regulation and Quality Control of Compulsive Gambling Services.
- 32.03 - Evaluation of Chemical Dependence Services.
- 32.05 - Operating Certificate Required.
- 32.06 - Prohibited Practices by Providers of Substance Use Disorder Services.
- 32.07 - Regulatory Powers of the Commissioner.
- 32.09 - Issuance of Operating Certificates.
- 32.11 - Child Abuse Prevention.
- 32.13 - Investigations and Inspections.
- 32.14 - Compliance With Operational Standards by Providers of Services in General Hospitals.
- 32.15 - Powers of the Office Regarding Investigation and Inspection.
- 32.17 - Certain Duties of Providers of Services.
- 32.19 - Powers of Subpoena and Examination.
- 32.20 - Temporary Operator.
- 32.21 - Suspension, Revocation, or Limitation of Operating Certificates and Imposition of Fines.
- 32.23 - Formal Hearings; Procedure.
- 32.25 - Confinement, Care, and Treatment of Persons Suffering From Chemical Abuse or Dependence.
- 32.27 - Injunction and Temporary Restraining Order.
- 32.29 - Approval of New Construction.
- 32.31 - Establishment or Incorporation of Facilities for Chemical Dependence Services.
- 32.33 - Improper Expenditures of Money.
- 32.35 - Disclosure by Members, Officers and Employees.
- 32.37 - Registration and Notification of Boards of Directors or Trustees of Certain Voluntary Not-for-Profit Facilities or Corporations.
- 32.38 - The Recovery Tax Credit Program.
- 32.39 - Fiscal Year Report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.