2019 New York Laws
GOB - General Obligations
Article 7 - Obligations Relating to Property Received as Security
Title 1 - Money Deposited as Security to Be Held in Trust in Certain Cases
- 7-101 - Money Deposited or Advanced for Use or Rental of Personal Property; Waiver Void.
- 7-103 - Money Deposited or Advanced for Use or Rental of Real Property; Waiver Void; Administration Expenses.
- 7-105 - Landlord Failing to Turn Over Deposits Made by Tenants or Licensees and to Notify Tenants or Licensees Thereof in Certain Cases.
- 7-106 - Money Deposited or Advanced for Certain Installations; Waiver Void.
- 7-107 - Liability of a Grantee or Assignee for Deposits Made by Tenants Upon Conveyance of Rent Stabilized Dwelling Units.
- 7-108 - Deposits Made by Tenants of Non-Rent Stabilized Dwelling Units.
- 7-109 - Commencement of a Proceeding or Action by the Attorney General to Compel Compliance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.