2019 New York Laws
GOB - General Obligations
Article 11 - Obligations to Make Compensation or Restitution
Title 1 - Compensation
- 11-100 - Compensation for Injury or Damage Caused by the Intoxication of a Person Under the Age of Twenty-One Years.
- 11-101 - Compensation for Injury Caused by the Illegal Sale of Intoxicating Liquor.
- 11-102 - Liability of Utilities for Compensation for Damages Caused by Interfering With, or Delaying the Progress of Work Under State Public Construction Contr
- 11-103 - Compensation for Injury Caused by the Illegal Sale of Controlled Substances.
- 11-104 - Additional Liability of Drawer.
- 11-105 - Larceny in Mercantile Establishments.
- 11-106 - Compensation for Injury or Death to Police Officers and Firefighters or Their Estates.
- 11-107 - Compensation for Harm to a Guide, Hearing or Service Dog.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.