2019 New York Laws
GMU - General Municipal
Article 8 - Cemeteries
- 160 - Acquisition of Lands for Cemetery Purposes.
- 161 - Title May Be Acquired by Condemnation.
- 162 - Conveyance by Unincorporated Cemetery Association to City, Town or Village.
- 163 - Lot Owners' Rights.
- 164 - Abandonment of Cemeteries in Cities of Less Than One Million.
- 165 - Maintenance and Cleanup of Abandoned Cemeteries.
- 165-A - Voluntary Municipal Assistance to Public Cemetery Corporations.
- 166 - Cemetery and Funeral Home Combinations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.