2019 New York Laws
GMU - General Municipal
Article 7 - Trusts for Parks and Libraries in Villages and Towns
- 140 - Trusts for Public Parks, Playgrounds, Libraries and Public Buildings.
- 141 - Trustees a Corporation.
- 142 - Eligibility of Trustees.
- 143 - Management and Appropriation of Property.
- 144 - Parks, Playgrounds and Libraries to Be Free.
- 145 - Subject to Visitation of Supreme Court.
- 146 - Devises and Bequests Restricted.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.