2019 New York Laws
GMU - General Municipal
Article 5-A - Public Contracts
- 100 - Definitions.
- 100-A - Declaration of Policy.
- 101 - Separate Specifications for Certain Public Work.
- 102 - Deposits on Plans and Specifications.
- 103 - Advertising for Bids and Offers; Letting of Contracts; Criminal Conspiracies.
- 103-A - Ground for Cancellation of Contract by Municipal Corporations and Fire Districts.
- 103-B - Disqualification to Contract With Municipal Corporations and Fire Districts.
- 103-C - Removal of Disqualification of Public Contractors by Petition.
- 103-D - Statement of Non-Collusion in Bids and Proposals to Political Subdivision of the State.
- 103-E - Conspiracies to Prevent Competitive Bidding or Competitive Offering on Public Contracts.
- 103-F - Security Bonds; Municipal Projects.
- 103-G - Iranian Energy Sector Divestment.
- 104 - Purchase Through Office of General Services; Purchases From Other Public Contracts; Certain Federal Contracts.
- 104-A - Purchasing of Products for Public Use.
- 104-B - Procurement Policies and Procedures.
- 104-C - Disposal of Surplus Computer Equipment.
- 105 - Disposition of Deposit Accompanying Bid.
- 106 - Withdrawal of Retained Percentages.
- 106-A - Service Charge for Receiving, Handling and Disbursing Funds and Coupons.
- 106-B - Payment on Public Work Projects.
- 107 - Claims Against Political Subdivisions; Contractor's Undertaking.
- 108 - Workmen's Compensation Insurance on Public Works.
- 109 - Assignment of Public Contracts.
- 109-A - Purchases Through the Office of General Services by Certain Public Associations.
- 109-B - Installment Contracts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.