2019 New York Laws
GMU - General Municipal
Article 19-A - Business Improvement Districts
- 980 - Definitions.
- 980-A - Contents of the District Plan.
- 980-B - Local Adoption of Article.
- 980-C - Local Legislative Powers.
- 980-D - District Plan.
- 980-E - Notice and Hearing.
- 980-F - Establishment or Extension of the District.
- 980-G - Review by the State Comptroller.
- 980-H - Publication; Filing; Judicial Review.
- 980-I - Amendments to the District Plan.
- 980-J - Expense of the District.
- 980-K - Tax and Debt Limitations.
- 980-L - Expenditure of District Funds.
- 980-M - District Management Association.
- 980-N - Cooperative Operation and Management of Business Improvement Districts.
- 980-O - Dissolution.
- 980-P - Existing Districts.
- 980-Q - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.