2019 New York Laws
GMU - General Municipal
Article 18 - Conflicts of Interest of Municipal Officers and Employees
- 800 - Definitions.
- 801 - Conflicts of Interest Prohibited.
- 802 - Exceptions.
- 803 - Disclosure of Interest.
- 804 - Contracts Void.
- 804-A - Certain Interests Prohibited.
- 805 - Violations.
- 805-A - Certain Action Prohibited.
- 805-B - Solemnization of Marriages.
- 806 - Code of Ethics.
- 807 - Posting of Statute.
- 808 - Boards of Ethics.
- 809 - Disclosure in Certain Applications.
- 810 - Additional Definitions.
- 811 - Promulgation of Form of Annual Statement of Financial Disclosure; Authority of Governing Body With Respect to Persons Subject Thereto.
- 812 - Financial Disclosure for Local Elected Officials and Certain Officers and Employees of Counties, Cities, Towns and Villages.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.