2019 New York Laws
GMU - General Municipal
Article 18-B - New York State Empire Zones
- 955 - Short Title.
- 956 - Statement of Legislative Findings and Declaration.
- 957 - Definitions.
- 958 - Criteria for Empire Zone Designation.
- 959 - Responsibilities of the Commissioner.
- 959-A - Rescinding of Local Incentives.
- 959-B - Clean Energy Enterprises.
- 960 - Designation of Empire Zones.
- 961 - Application for Empire Zone Designation.
- 962 - Empire Zone Development Plan.
- 963 - Local Administration of Empire Zones.
- 964 - Empire Zone Capital Corporations.
- 965 - Designation of Empire Zone as a Foreign Trade Zone.
- 966 - Special Provisions Relating to Empire Zones and Zone Equivalent Areas.
- 967 - Division of Taxes by Governmental Bodies.
- 968 - Disposition of Property.
- 969 - Termination or Revision of an Empire Zone.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.