2019 New York Laws
GMU - General Municipal
Article 14-BB - Bureaus of Administrative Adjudication
- 380 - Code and Ordinance Violations; Administrative Adjudication.
- 381 - Director.
- 382 - Administrative Law Judges.
- 383 - Jurisdiction to Impose Civil Penalties.
- 384 - Commencement of Proceedings; Default Judgments.
- 385 - Administrative Appeals Panel.
- 386 - Judicial Enforcement.
- 387 - Restriction on Collateral Use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.