2019 New York Laws
GMU - General Municipal
Article 13 - Playgrounds and Neighborhood Recreation Centers.
- 240 - Application of Article.
- 241 - Dedication or Acquisition of Land or Buildings for Playgrounds or Neighborhood Recreation Centers.
- 242 - Administration, Equipment and Operation.
- 243 - Recreation Commission.
- 244 - Organization of Commission.
- 244-A - Acceptance of Donations.
- 244-B - Joint Playgrounds or Neighborhood Recreation Centers.
- 244-C - Proposition for Establishment or Maintenance of Recreation System.
- 244-D - Joint Recreation Commission.
- 245 - Expenses Incurred Under Article.
- 246 - Annual Appropriation.
- 247 - Acquisition of Open Spaces and Areas.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.