2019 New York Laws
GMU - General Municipal
Article 12-B - County Planning Boards and Regional Planning Councils
- 239-B - Definitions.
- 239-C - County Planning Boards.
- 239-D - County Comprehensive Plan.
- 239-E - County Official Map.
- 239-F - Approval of Building Permits, Curb Cuts, and Subdivision Plats.
- 239-G - Planning Associations or Federations.
- 239-H - Regional Planning Councils.
- 239-I - Regional Comprehensive Plans.
- 239-L - Coordination of Certain Municipal Zoning and Planning Actions; Legislative Intent and Policy.
- 239-M - Referral of Certain Proposed City, Town and Village Planning and Zoning Actions to the County Planning Agency or Regional Planning Council; Report The
- 239-N - Referral of Certain Proposed Subdivision Plats to the County Planning Agency or Regional Planning Council; Report Thereon; Final Action.
- 239-NN - Rights and Duties of Neighboring Municipalities in Planning and Zoning Matters.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.