2019 New York Laws
GCN - General Construction
Article 5 - Effect of Repeals
- 90 - Effect of the Repeal of a Repealing Statute.
- 91 - Effect of the Repeal of a Statute Upon Amendments Thereof.
- 92 - Effect of the Repeal of an Amending Statute.
- 93 - Effect of Repealing Statute Upon Existing Rights.
- 94 - Effect of Repealing Statute Upon Pending Actions and Proceedings.
- 95 - Effect of the Repeal of a Statute by Another Statute Substantially Re-Enacting the Former.
- 96 - Effect of Hyphen in Schedule of Repeals.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.