2019 New York Laws
EXC - Executive
Article 6-F - New York Black Car Operators' Injury Compensation Fund, Inc.
- 160-CC - Definitions.
- 160-DD - New York Black Car Operators' Injury Compensation Fund, Inc.
- 160-EE - Supervision of Central Dispatch Facilities.
- 160-FF - Management of the Fund; Board of Directors.
- 160-GG - Plan of Operation.
- 160-HH - Membership in the Fund; Registration With the Department.
- 160-II - Securing of Compensation.
- 160-JJ - Assessment of Fund Members; Customer Surcharges; Audit Powers of the Fund, the Board and the Fund's Insurer.
- 160-KK - Financial Oversight of the Fund.
- 160-LL - Exemption From Taxes.
- 160-MM - Liability Insurance.
- 160-NN - Regulations.
- 160-OO - Violations; Penalities; Appeals.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.