2019 New York Laws
EXC - Executive
Article 41 - Office of Urban Revitalization
Expiration Date: 03/31/1985
- 894 - Declaration of Purpose.
- 895 - Definitions.
- 896 - Office of Urban Revitalization.
- 897 - General Functions, Powers and Duties.
- 898 - Assistance of Other State Agencies.
- 899 - Comprehensive Grant Information.
- 900 - Designation of Target Areas for Concentrated Revitalization.
- 901 - Implementation of Services.
- 902 - Federal and Local Government Participation.
- 903 - Temporary Assignment or Permanent Transfer of Personnel.
- 904 - Reports to the Governor, Cabinet and the Legislature.
- 905 - Termination of Authority.
- 906 - Contract Authority.
- 907 - Separability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.