2019 New York Laws
EXC - Executive
Article 4 - Department of Audit and Control
- 40 - Department of Audit and Control; Comptroller.
- 41 - Deputies and Assistants; Undertakings.
- 41-A - Deputy Comptroller for the City of New York.
- 42 - Supervision of Money Paid Into Court.
- 43 - Examiners.
- 44 - Records and Data in Aid of Audit; Destruction of Certain Papers.
- 45 - Authority to Represent the State as Owner of Abutting Property.
- 46 - Office of Welfare Inspector General.
- 47 - Organization of Offices; Officers and Employees.
- 48 - General Functions, Powers and Duties of Office of Welfare Inspector General.
- 49 - Cooperation and Assistance of Other Agencies.
- 50 - Referral of Evidence.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.