2019 New York Laws
EXC - Executive
Article 35 - Division of Criminal Justice Services
- 835 - Definitions.
- 836 - Division of Criminal Justice Services; Commissioner, Organization and Employees.
- 837 - Functions, Powers and Duties of Division.
- 837-A - Additional Functions, Powers and Duties of the Division.
- 837-B - Duties of Courts and Peace Officers.
- 837-C - Processing Requests Submitted by Police Departments.
- 837-D - Soft Body Ballistic Armor Vests for Police Officers.
- 837-E - Statewide Central Register for Missing Children.
- 837-F - Missing and Exploited Children Clearinghouse.
- 837-F-1 - Missing Vulnerable Adults Clearinghouse.
- 837-F-2 - Missing Adults.
- 837-G - Livery Vehicle Safety Training Program Establishment.
- 837-H - Livery Vehicle Safety Program; Standards; Eligibility; Reports.
- 837-I - Uniform Parking Ticket.
- 837-J - Parking Violations Enforcement and Disposition Program.
- 837-K - Safe House for Children.
- 837-L - Capital Prosecution Extraordinary Assistance Program.
- 837-M - Reporting Duties of Law Enforcement Departments With Respect to Missing Children and Vulnerable Adults.
- 837-M*2 - Criminal History Records Search for Certain Employment, Appointments, Licenses or Permits in the City of New York.
- 837-N - Criminal History Information of Caregivers; Requirements.
- 837-O - Search for Arson and Sex Offense Conviction Records of Volunteer Firefighter Applicants.
- 837-P - Criminal History Records Search for Certain Licenses and Registrations in the County of Westchester.
- 837-Q - Payments to Westchester County for Policing Special Parkways.
- 837-R - Office of Sex Offender Management.
- 837-S - Search for Sex Offense Conviction Records of Emergency Medical Technician and Other First Responder Applicants.
- 837-T - Use of Force Reporting.
- 838 - Identification of Unknown Dead and Missing Persons.
- 838-A - Maintenance of Sexual Offense Evidence Kits.
- 838-B - Victim's Right to Notice.
- 839 - Municipal Police Training Council.
- 840 - Functions, Powers and Duties of Council.
- 841 - Functions, Powers and Duties of the Commissioner With Respect to the Council.
- 841-A - Security Guard Advisory Council.
- 841-B - Functions, Powers and Duties of Council.
- 841-C - Functions, Powers and Duties of the Commissioner With Respect to the Council.
- 841-D - Saving Clause.
- 842 - Council Rules and Regulations Promulgated by Governor.
- 843 - Division Homepage on the Internet.
- 844-B - New York State Committee for the Coordination of Police Services to Elderly Persons.
- 845 - Central State Registry of Police Officers and Peace Officers.
- 845-A - Presentment of Flags Lowered to Half-Staff in Memorial of the Death of Any Police Officer or Peace Officer.
- 845-B - Requests for Criminal History Information.
- 845-C - Criminal History Record Searches; Undisposed Cases.
* NB There are 2 § 837-m's
* NB There are 2 § 846's
* NB There are 2 § 846's
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.