2019 New York Laws
EXC - Executive
Article 26 - Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services
- 709 - Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services; Creation; Powers and Duties.
- 709-A - Office of Counterterrorism.
- 710 - Commissioner of the Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services; Appointment of the Commissioner; Powers and Duties.
- 711 - Reports.
- 711-A - Analyze and Report on the Feasibility of Implementing Tornado Warning Systems.
- 711-B - Review of Water Supplier Vulnerability Analysis Assessments.
- 712 - Miscellaneous.
- 713 - Protection of Critical Infrastructure Including Energy Generating and Transmission Facilities.
- 714 - Protection of Critical Infrastructure; Storage Facilities for Hazardous Substances.
- 716 - Protection of Critical Infrastructure; Commercial Aviation, Petroleum and Natural Gas Fuel Transmission Facilities and Pipelines.
- 717 - Office of Interoperable and Emergency Communications.
- 718 - Voluntary Surveillance Access Database.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.