2019 New York Laws
EXC - Executive
Article 23 - Fair Treatment Standards for Crime Victims
- 640 - Fair Treatment Standards for Crime Victims.
- 641 - Objectives of Fair Treatment Standards.
- 642 - Criteria for Fair Treatment Standards.
- 642-A - Fair Treatment of Child Victims as Witnesses.
- 643 - Fair Treatment Standards for Crime Victims; Agencies Generally.
- 644 - Implementation.
- 645 - Fair Treatment Standards for Crime Victims in the Courts.
- 646 - Police Reports.
- 646*2 - Objectives.
- 646-A - Information Relative to the Fair Treatment Standards; Pamphlet.
- 647 - Criteria.
- 648 - Review; Report and Implementation.
- 649 - Miscellaneous.
* NB There are 2 § 646's
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.