2019 New York Laws
EXC - Executive
Article 20 - Protection of People With Special Needs
- 550 - Definitions.
- 551 - The Justice Center for the Protection of People With Special Needs.
- 552 - Organization of the Justice Center.
- 553 - Powers and Duties of the Justice Center.
- 554 - Codes of Conduct.
- 555 - Justice Center Medical Review Board; Organization.
- 556 - Functions, Powers and Duties of the Board.
- 557 - Reports to the Justice Center.
- 558 - Access to Records and Facilities.
- 559 - New York State Interagency Coordinating Council for Services to Persons Who Are Deaf, Deaf-Blind, or Hard of Hearing.
- 560 - Annual Report.
- 561 - Advisory Council.
- 562 - Abuse and Neglect Notification.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.