2019 New York Laws
EXC - Executive
Article 17 - Veterans' Services
- 350 - Definitions.
- 351 - Division of Veterans' Services.
- 352 - Veterans' Services Commission.
- 353 - General Functions, Powers and Duties of Division.
- 353-A - Veteran Speaker Education Program.
- 354 - Cooperation and Facilities of Other Departments.
- 354-A - Information on Status of Veterans Receiving Assistance.
- 354-B - New York state supplemental burial allowance for members of the armed forces of the United States killed in combat or duty subject to hostile fire or imminent danger, as defined in 37 USC
- 354-C - New York State Veteran Burial Fund.
- 354-D - Time Within Which Marriage May Be Solemnized; Member of the Armed Forces.
- 354-E - Use of Personal Confidential Information Obtained From Veterans or Family Members of Veterans Receiving Services From the State and Political Subdivisions Thereof.
- 355 - Acceptance of Gifts.
- 356 - State Veterans' Service Agency.
- 357 - Local Veterans' Service Agencies.
- 358 - Powers and Duties of Local Veterans' Service Agencies.
- 359 - Location and Cost of Local Veterans' Service Agencies; Deputy Local Directors.
- 360 - Local Veterans' Service Committees.
- 361 - Appropriations for Expenses and Activities of Local Veterans' Service Agencies.
- 361-B - Women Veterans Coordinator.
- 362 - Creation of Annuity.
- 363 - Evidence of Entitlement.
- 364 - Persons Who May Receive Annuity.
- 365 - New York State Veterans Cemeteries.
- 366 - Veterans Health Screening.
- 367 - Payment to Parents of Veterans.
- 368 - Cremated Remains of a Veteran.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.