2019 New York Laws
EXC - Executive
Article 15-A - Participation by Minority Group Members and Women With Respect to State Contracts
Repeal Date: 12/31/2024
- 310 - Definitions.
- 311 - Division of Minority and Women's Business Development.
- 311-A - Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise Statewide Advocate.
- 312-A - Study of Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprises.
- 314 - Statewide Certification Program.
- 316-A - Prohibitions in Contracts; Violations.
- 318 - Severability.
- 312 - Equal Employment Opportunities for Minority Group Members and Women.
- 313 - Opportunities for Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprises.
- 313-A - Diversity Practices of State Contractors.
- 315 - Responsibilities of Contracting Agencies.
- 316 - Enforcement.
- 317 - Superseding Effect of Article With Respect to State Law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.