2019 New York Laws
EXC - Executive
Article 12-B - State Board of Parole
- 259 - Definitions.
- 259-A - State Board of Parole; Funding.
- 259-B - State Board of Parole; Organization.
- 259-C - State Board of Parole; Functions, Powers and Duties.
- 259-D - Hearing Officers.
- 259-E - Institutional Parole Services.
- 259-H - Parole Eligibility for Certain Inmates Sentenced for Crimes Committed Prior to September First, Nineteen Hundred Sixty-Seven.
- 259-I - Procedures for the Conduct of the Work of the State Board of Parole.
- 259-J - Discharge of Sentence.
- 259-K - Access to Records and Institutions.
- 259-L - Cooperation.
- 259-M - Compacts With Other States for Out-of-State Parolee Supervision.
- 259-MM - Interstate Compact for Adult Offender Supervision.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.