2019 New York Laws
ELN - Election
Article 5 - Registration and Enrollment of Voters
Title 6 - Filing and Custody of Registration Records
- 5-600 - Registration Records; Filing Of.
- 5-601 - Registration Records; Physically Disabled Voters.
- 5-602 - Lists of Registered Voters; Publication Of.
- 5-604 - Enrollment Lists; Publication Of.
- 5-606 - Lists; Certification Of.
- 5-608 - Replacement of Registration and Enrollment Records; Damaged, Unusable or Lost.
- 5-610 - Registration Records; New Election District.
- 5-612 - Registration Records; Use by Town or Village Clerks and for School District, Improvement District and Fire District Elections.
- 5-614 - Statewide Voter Registration List.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.