2019 New York Laws
ELN - Election
Article 5 - Registration and Enrollment of Voters
Title 2 - Registration and Enrollment
- 5-202 - Local Registration; Provision For.
- 5-204 - Local Registration; General Provisions for the Conduct Of.
- 5-206 - Watchers.
- 5-208 - Transfer of Registration and Enrollment.
- 5-210 - Registration and Enrollment and Change of Enrollment Upon Application.
- 5-211 - Agency Assisted Registration.
- 5-212 - Motor Vehicle Registration.
- 5-213 - Inactive Status.
- 5-214 - Registration Cards for Identification.
- 5-215 - Veterans' Absentee Registration.
- 5-216 - Registration; Assistance to Applicant.
- 5-218 - Registration; Challenges.
- 5-220 - Registration; Challenge After Registered.
- 5-222 - Statement of Temporary Absence.
- 5-224 - Registration of Voters Unlawfully Denied the Right to Register.
- 5-226 - Registration; Voter Registered in Wrong District.
- 5-228 - Registration; Certificates of Local Registration.
- 5-230 - Local Registration; Disposition of Records and Supplies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.