2019 New York Laws
ELN - Election
Article 17 - Violations of the Elective Franchise
- 17-100 - Definitions.
- 17-102 - Misdemeanors At, or in Connection With, Primary Elections, Caucuses, Enrollment in Political Parties, Committees, and Conventions.
- 17-104 - False Registration.
- 17-106 - Misconduct of Election Officers.
- 17-108 - False Affidavits; Mutilation, Destruction or Loss of Registry List or Affidavits.
- 17-110 - Misdemeanors Concerning Police Commissioners or Officers or Members of Any Police Force.
- 17-112 - Soliciting Media Support.
- 17-114 - Failure to Furnish Information; False Information.
- 17-116 - Removal, Mutilation or Destruction of Election Booths, Supplies, Poll-Lists or Cards of Instruction.
- 17-118 - Refusal to Permit Employees to Attend Election.
- 17-120 - Misconduct in Relation to Certificate of Nomination and Official Ballot.
- 17-122 - Misconduct in Relation to Petitions.
- 17-124 - Failure to Deliver Official Ballots.
- 17-126 - Misconduct of Election Officers.
- 17-128 - Violations of Election Law by Public Officer or Employee.
- 17-130 - Misdemeanor in Relation to Elections.
- 17-132 - Illegal Voting.
- 17-134 - Unlawful Use of Pasters.
- 17-136 - False Returns; Unlawful Acts Respecting Returns.
- 17-140 - Furnishing Money or Entertainment to Induce Attendance at Polls.
- 17-142 - Giving Consideration for Franchise.
- 17-144 - Receiving Consideration for Franchise.
- 17-146 - Offender a Competent Witness; Witnesses' Immunity.
- 17-148 - Bribery or Intimidation of Elector in Military Service of United States.
- 17-150 - Duress and Intimidation of Voters.
- 17-152 - Conspiracy to Promote or Prevent Election.
- 17-154 - Pernicious Political Activities.
- 17-156 - Political Assessments.
- 17-160 - Procuring Fraudulent Documents in Order to Vote.
- 17-162 - Judicial Candidates Not to Contribute.
- 17-164 - Political Contributions by Owners of Polling Places Prohibited.
- 17-166 - Penalty.
- 17-168 - Crimes Against the Elective Franchise Not Otherwise Provided For.
- 17-170 - Destroying or Delaying Election Returns.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.