2019 New York Laws
ELN - Election
Article 14 - Campaign Receipts and Expenditures
- 14-100 - Definitions.
- 14-102 - Statements of Campaign Receipts, Contributions, Transfers and Expenditures to and by Political Committees.
- 14-104 - Statements of Campaign Receipts, Contributions, Transfers and Expenditures by and to Candidates.
- 14-105 - Elimination of Duplicate Electronic Filing.
- 14-106 - Political Communication.
- 14-107 - Independent Expenditure Reporting.
- 14-107-A - Prohibited Spending by Independent Expenditure Committees and Political Action Committees.
- 14-107-B - Independent Expenditure Verification.
- 14-108 - Time for Filing Statements.
- 14-110 - Place for Filing Statements.
- 14-112 - Political Committee Authorization Statement.
- 14-114 - Contribution and Receipt Limitations.
- 14-116 - Political Contributions by Certain Organizations.
- 14-118 - Treasurer and Depository of Political Committee; Filing of Name and Address.
- 14-120 - Campaign Contribution to Be Under True Name of Contributor.
- 14-122 - Accounting to Treasurer or Candidate; Vouchers.
- 14-124 - Exceptions.
- 14-126 - Violations; Penalties.
- 14-127 - Notice of Civil Penalty to Authorizing Candidate.
- 14-128 - Disposition of Anonymous Contributions.
- 14-130 - Campaign Funds for Personal Use.
- 14-132 - Disposition of Campaign Funds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.