2019 New York Laws
EDN - Education
Title 4 - Teachers and Pupils
Article 65 - Compulsory Education and School Census
Part 1 - Compulsory Education
- 3201 - Discrimination on Account of Race, Creed, Color or National Origin Prohibited.
- 3201-A - Discrimination on Account of Sex.
- 3202 - Public Schools Free to Resident Pupils; Tuition From Nonresident Pupils.
- 3203 - Selection of School for Attendance of Children When District Line Intersects a Dwelling.
- 3204 - Instruction Required.
- 3205 - Attendance of Minors Upon Full Time Day Instruction.
- 3206 - Attendance of Minors Upon Part Time Instruction.
- 3207 - Attendance Upon Evening Instruction.
- 3207-A - Service of Persons Seventeen Years of Age as Election Inspectors or Poll Clerks.
- 3208 - Attendance; Screening of the New Entrants; Prohibition Against Mandatory Medication.
- 3208-A - Special Proceeding to Determine Physical Capacity of Student to Participate in Athletic Programs.
- 3209 - Education of Homeless Children.
- 3209-A - Child Abuse Prevention.
- 3210 - Amount and Character of Required Attendance.
- 3211 - Records of Attendance Upon Instruction.
- 3211-A - Reports of Reading Tests.
- 3212 - Definition of Persons in Parental Relation and Their Duties; Duties of Certain Other Persons.
- 3212-A - Records of Telephone Numbers.
- 3213 - Supervisors of Attendance; Attendance Teachers; Attendance Officers; Appointment, Compensation, Powers and Duties.
- 3214 - Student Placement, Suspensions and Transfers.
- 3215 - Unlawful Employment.
- 3215-A - General Certification Provisions.
- 3216 - Employment Certificates.
- 3217 - Procedure for Issuance of Employment Certificates.
- 3218 - Evidence of Age.
- 3219 - Consent of Parent or Guardian.
- 3220 - Certificate of Physical Fitness.
- 3221 - Pledge of Employment.
- 3222 - Schooling Record.
- 3223 - Duties of Employers.
- 3224 - Temporary Services.
- 3225 - Special Employment Certificate.
- 3226 - Farm Work Permits.
- 3227 - Street Trades.
- 3228 - Newspaper Carrier.
- 3230 - School District Meetings and Activities.
- 3232 - Courts Having Jurisdiction.
- 3233 - Penalties.
- 3234 - Enforcement; Withholding State Moneys by Commissioner of Education.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.