2019 New York Laws
DOM - Domestic Relations
Article 5-A - Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act
Title 3 - Enforcement
- 77 - Definitions.
- 77-A - Enforcement Under Hague Convention.
- 77-B - Duty to Enforce.
- 77-C - Temporary Visitation.
- 77-D - Registration of Child Custody Determination.
- 77-E - Enforcement of Registered Determination.
- 77-F - Simultaneous Proceedings.
- 77-G - Expedited Enforcement of Child Custody Determination.
- 77-H - Service of Petition and Order.
- 77-I - Hearing and Order.
- 77-J - Warrant to Take Physical Custody of Child.
- 77-K - Costs, Fees and Expenses.
- 77-L - Recognition and Enforcement.
- 77-M - Appeals.
- 77-N - Role of Prosecutor or Public Official.
- 77-O - Role of Law Enforcement.
- 77-P - Costs and Expenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.