2019 New York Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law and Rules
Article 3 - Jurisdiction and Service, Appearance and Choice of Court
- 301 - Jurisdiction Over Persons, Property or Status.
- 302 - Personal Jurisdiction by Acts of Non-Domiciliaries.
- 303 - Designation of Attorney as Agent for Service.
- 304 - Method of Commencing Action or Special Proceeding.
- R305 - Summons; Supplemental Summons, Amendment.
- R306 - Proof of Service.
- 306-A - Index Number in an Action or Proceeding Commenced in Supreme or County Court.
- 306-B - Service of the Summons and Complaint, Summons With Notice, Third-Party Summons and Complaint, or Petition With a Notice of Petition or Order to Show Cause.
- 306-C - Notice of Commencement of Action for Personal Injuries by Recipient of Medical Assistance.
- 307 - Personal Service Upon the State.
- 308 - Personal Service Upon a Natural Person.
- 309 - Personal Service Upon an Infant, Incompetent or Conservatee.
- 310 - Personal Service Upon a Partnership.
- 310-A - Personal Service Upon a Limited Partnership.
- 311 - Personal Service Upon a Corporation or Governmental Subdivision.
- 311-A - Personal Service on Limited Liability Companies.
- 312 - Personal Service Upon a Court, Board or Commission.
- 312-A - Personal Service by Mail.
- 313 - Service Without the State Giving Personal Jurisdiction.
- 314 - Service Without the State Not Giving Personal Jurisdiction in Certain Actions.
- 315 - Service by Publication Authorized.
- R316 - Service by Publication.
- 317 - Defense by Person to Whom Summons Not Personally Delivered.
- R318 - Designation of Agent for Service.
- R320 - Defendant's Appearance.
- 321 - Attorneys.
- R322 - Authority for Appearance of Attorney in Real Property Action.
- 325 - Grounds for Removal.
- R326 - Procedure on Removal.
- R327 - Inconvenient Forum.
- R328 - Assistance to Tribunals and Litigants Outside the State.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.