2019 New York Laws
COR - Correction
Article 23 - Discretionary Relief From Forfeitures and Disabilities Automatically Imposed by Law
- 700 - Definitions and Rules of Construction.
- 701 - Certificate of Relief From Disabilities.
- 702 - Certificates of Relief From Disabilities Issued by Courts.
- 703 - Certificates of Relief From Disabilities Issued by the Department of Corrections and Community Supervision.
- 703-A - Certificate of Good Conduct.
- 703-B - Issuance of Certificate of Good Conduct.
- 704 - Effect of Revocation; Use of Revoked Certificate.
- 705 - Forms and Filing.
- 706 - Certificate Not to Be Deemed to Be a Pardon.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.