2018 New York Laws
VAT - Vehicle and Traffic
Title 8 - Respective Powers of State and Local Authorities
Article 40 - Regulation of Traffic by County Superintendent of Highways
- 1650 - Traffic Regulations on County Roads.
- 1651 - Traffic Regulations on County Roads Outside of Cities and Villages.
- 1652 - Special Speed Limits on Bridges and Other Elevated Structures.
- 1652-A - Traffic Signs, Signals and Marking on Highways, Roads and Streets.
- 1652-B - Supervision and Installation of Traffic Devices in Suffolk County.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.