2018 New York Laws
VAT - Vehicle and Traffic
Title 8 - Respective Powers of State and Local Authorities
Article 37 - Regulation of Traffic by Department of Transportation and Other State Authorities
- 1620 - Speed Limits on State Highways, and on Indian Reservations.
- 1621 - Other Traffic Regulations on State Highways and on Indian Reservations.
- 1622 - Speed Limits on County Roads and Town Highways.
- 1623 - Regulation of Traffic on the Grounds of State Departments, Institutions of the State University, State Hospitals and Other State Institutions.
- 1624 - Limitation on Scope of Local Speed Limits; Reports of Local Speeding Convictions to Department of Transportation.
- 1625 - Traffic Regulations on Restricted Highways.
- 1626 - Regulation of Rest and Parking Areas and Scenic Overlooks.
- 1627 - Designation of Qualifying Highways and Access Highways.
- 1628 - Traffic Regulations on Bridge Approaches to the Barge Canal System.
- 1629 - Closed or Restricted Bridges; Penalties for Noncompliance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.