2018 New York Laws
VAT - Vehicle and Traffic
Title 7 - Rules of the Road
Article 34-C - Operation of Electric Personal Assistive Mobility Devices
- 1270 - Effect of Regulations.
- 1271 - Traffic Laws Apply to Persons Operating Electric Personal Assistive Mobility Devices; Local Laws.
- 1272 - Operating Electric Personal Assistive Mobility Devices.
- 1273 - Clinging to Vehicles.
- 1274 - Riding on Roadways, Shoulders and Lanes Reserved for Non-Motorized Vehicles and Devices.
- 1275 - Lamps and Other Equipment.
- 1276 - Operators to Wear Protective Headgear.
- 1277 - Leaving the Scene of an Incident Involving an Electric Personal Assistive Mobility Device Without Reporting.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.