2018 New York Laws
VAT - Vehicle and Traffic
Title 7 - Rules of the Road
Article 29 - Special Stops Required
- 1170 - Obedience to Signal Indicating Approach of Train.
- 1171 - Certain Vehicles Must Stop at All Railroad Grade Crossings.
- 1172 - Stop Signs and Yield Signs.
- 1173 - Emerging From Alley, Driveway, Private Road or Building.
- 1174 - Overtaking and Passing School Bus.
- 1175 - Obstructing Traffic at Intersection.
- 1176 - Obstructing Highway-Railroad Grade Crossings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.